On this page you can learn about what we’re doing to keep you safe. Additionally, we ask that you become familiar with our new protocols for clients. We look forward to your visit!
WHAT WE’RE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- We have completed maintenance on our HVAC system, installing the highest quality filters possible, as well as a top-of the-line HEPA UV light air purifier. Our air treatment system kills viruses, mold, bacteria, and 99% of viruses on surfaces.
- When weather permits, windows will be opened and fans turned on to allow for proper ventilation
- The equipment in the studio has been rearranged to allow for 6 feet of space between teachers and clients
- There is a hygiene station immediately upon entering the studio with hand sanitizer, disposable masks, and gloves. Hand sanitizer is also kept in several other locations throughout the studio. Soap and paper towels are stocked in the bathroom for your use.
- Cleaning logs are being kept for all the main studio areas and disinfecting will happen daily as well as between sessions. We use only cleaning products that have been approved by the Department of Environmental Conservation and registered for use in New York State.
- We have blocked off all seating areas in our studio and each trainer will have only one client in the studio at a time. Our capacity will be limited to six people, inclusive of instructors.
CLIENT POLICIES AND PROTOCOLS
- On your first visit, you must sign a one-time liability waiver with your contact information for the purposes of contact tracing
- You will be required to sign your name on a health screening form immediately upon arriving at the studio each and every time you visit. You will not be permitted if:
- You are experiencing any symptoms of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- You have traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
- You have traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
- You believe you have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- You have been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities.
- You must wear an acceptable face covering (mask) over your nose and mouth at all times. As per NYS, bandannas, buffs, and gaiters are not acceptable. If you do not have a mask we will provide one. If you are medically unable to tolerate a mask you must wear a face shield.
- Please sanitize your hands immediately upon arrival
- Keep a social distance of 6 feet whenever possible
- We ask that you arrive at your scheduled appointment time and no earlier. All studio sessions will be 50 minutes to allow for safe arrivals and exits.